// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Sunday 27 April 2014

// Fashion Favourites // April //


Hey beautiful people

So this month has been a successful clothing/fashion month for me because I added some awesome staple pieces as well as statement pieces to my closet. 
With these new pieces in my closet picking outfits are so much fun.
I have also accumulated a lot of black, white, silver and denim pieces, which make my closet an awesome colour scheme to build outfits out of.
Let's get into the amazing pieces.

THE ITEMS



ACESSORIES 


I have been highly inspired by Coachella, especially Kylie Jenner's Coachella fashion (if I haven't said this enough already). I have particularly fallen in love with the way she layers necklaces, so I decided to buy some and try my own spin on the trend.

NECKLACES TOP TO BOTTOM

Obsessions 
H&M
Forever 21
Forever 21

The sunglasses were a random buy and they aren't the style of sunglasses that I tend to go for, but I ended up loving them so much! It was a lovely surprise. You can see me wearing them here

Sunglasses: Forever 21

FLANNELS




There hasn't been a day in a while when I haven't worn a flannel. I am absolutely in love with them! Either worn open, buttoned up or around your waist, they are HELLA cute. They add a cute touch to a basic outfit and if you're like me and hardly wear colour they are and easy way to add some colour.

WHERE TO BUY FLANNELS LEFT TO RIGHT
Joe Fresh (Mens)
Black Market (Thrited)
Garage

JEANS



A few months ago I only wore black bottoms, whether it was black skinnies,skirts, or leggings. Now all I can wear is blue jeans. I love them so much, especially if they are mom or boyfriend jeans. Pictured above are my favourite mom jeans (Top by Levi's) and my favourite boyfriend jeans (Bottom Forever 21 Road Trip Jeans). They both add a retro, laid back vibe, plus they are comfy which is always a plus. I recommend these to anyone and everyone, and they can be found for super cheap at vintage stores or you can d.i.y your own bf jeans.

SHOES






This month has brought me many beautiful shoes, I am so lucky and thankful. These two pictured above have been my fav out of the bunch. Firstly and my abousolute favourite out of all of my shoes are the Air Force 1 Mid. Since I was given them for my birthday, I can't stop wearing them. I love them so much that I would sleep & shower in them, if it was socially acceptable. But since it isn't i'll have to save them for going out ;). I'm also happy that I chose the mids over the lows, it suits my style better.

Secondly, is the Shellys London Milligans. I have worn these almost every time I have gone to work this month I have gotten millions of compliments and questions as to where I got them. Also they are so comfy I worked a 10 hour shift in them and my feet didn't hurt at all! They have a tell heel, but the platform is tall too so you foot isn't on an insane slope, causing them to hurt quicker. I recommend these to EVERYBODY for the spring/summer. Pick them at @ Little Burgundy ASAP.

 TOPS



This month has been the month of tank tops & halter tops for me, these 3 above happen the be my favourite. In the middle is a current addition to my wardrobe and it already is a favourite; it is the Grey strappy seamed bralet from Topshop aka heaven. Anyway not only does the seam give this tank a cute little spin on the basic cami but the material is so thick and good quality! It's pretty cheap to making it a must buy.

The fact that halters are back in style make me so happy, because it throws me back to my childhood, when I used to wear them everyday to summer camp and amusement parks along with my jellies. The two pictured above (the black & white) are the Sachi halters from Brandy Meville. These are so soft and comfy and at the great price of $11 bucks, how can you go wrong?

That's it for now cuties! Be sure to follow me on blogger and bloglovin to stay updated on all my upcoming posts! Also check out all my other social media:

Instagram: sierraldw
Twitter: Sierrldw
Tumblr: yungrebels
8tracks: yungapparel

Be sure to leave a comment below about you fashion favs of April are so I can them out, as well as your blogs!

Stay cute 
Kisses for you all


2 comments:

  1. I love those white cutout shoes and all the jewelry pieces! We have similar styles! I am a new blogger too! (: so heyyy!
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thats great! its awesome to meet new bloggers on here :)
    I will follow you on bloglovin for sure

    ReplyDelete