// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Saturday 5 April 2014

HAUL // MISSGUIDED / /NICOLE X MISSGUIDED


Hey Boo

So this week, this exciting delivery arrived at my door, and girl let me say I have never been so excited for an online shopping order to arrive ever. 

All this beautiful stuff is from Missguided and fabulous online shopping website. I have seen many people on their blogs and YouTube haul stuff from them before, and each time I was amazed by everything they bought. So I'm glad to say I'm doing a Misguided haul now. WOOHOO. 

Let me just say I have never been in a store or on an online shopping website where I love every single thing, until now. No word of a lie. This store is my fashion taste wrapped all into a perfect website. #dreamcloset 

I bought some things from their regular line (the shoes), but then I saw that Nicole Scherzinger had made a collection with them and I could not pass it up. 

THE ITEMS 



The Net Top 




The way i would style this net top, is by putting a cute silver or black bandeau or triangle Bralette under it and pairing it will some distressed boyfriend jeans.

The Mesh Sleved T-shirt 



The way I would style this top is by pairing it with some mid rise black skinny jeans with the legs cuffed. I would add a black and silver belt, and a silver chain necklace with oversized black glasses to tie it all together. 

The Shoes 


The Black Jelly Shoes 





There are so many ways I want to style these! I wanna pair them with boyfriend jeans, plaid and denim skirts and basic skinnys. I also wanna try to wear them with cute socks either frilly or printed odd future socks. I think these shoes can be so fun to 
play around with and style. I'm also so in love with the chunky heel. I've wanted these forever, but everywhere I could find them, like american apparel, they would be so much money. These were so reasonable, I highly recommend. 

The Holographic Caged Shoes 




They way I would style these is with my silver angular skirt with a loose with T-shirt and a denim jacket; maybe paired with my holographic sunglasses if I'm feeling bold.  But you could totally wear them more casual and subtle by pair them with blue jeans instead of a silver skirt. 
These are amazing, they are so unique and pretty, I cannot wait to stomp around Toronto in them like a BOSS!

SHOUT OUT TO MY MOM FOR GETTING ALL THIS FOR ME 

That's it for now people. If you liked this post follow me on bloglovin so you can be notified everytime I post something new. If you didn't like it still follow me because you're that nice ;).

Kisses for you all.




6 comments:

  1. love these shoes also! however, don't you find the nicole range difficult to get over your head :)? still love it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you say that, I do notice the mesh top has a small neck hole, but the other top has a zipper down that back so there is no prob there.

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Loving the black jellies! My sister has a pair and I am love them!

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally in love with them too!

      Thanks for stopping by, your blog is too cute!

      Delete
  3. I wanttttt all of this! Just came across your blog on bloglovin, so inspiring x

    The Beauty Drawer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, your comment made me happy! :)
      I'll be sure to follow you, thanks for stopping by. xoxo

      Delete