// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Saturday 5 April 2014

OOTD // Hell Of A Night


Hey Boo 

So this month I have accumulated two pairs of distressed boyfriend jeans, and I am in LOVE. They are all I want to wear; they are so comfy and they go with so many things. They make picking outfits in the morning so much easier, because I can chuck a pair of them on and basically any top and it always looks pretty good. 

So I decided to style a pair and this is what I came up with.






OUTFIT DETAILS 

Jeans: Forever 21 
Top: Forever 21
Flannel: Garage 
Jacket: Forever 21
Shoes: Timberlands 
Bag: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Black Market (Toronto) 
Belt: H&M

Thats all for now, I highly recommend picking up a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans, or doing a d.i.y and making a pair of old jeans into distressed jeans. They are a awesome staple for the spring.

Kisses for you all. 




2 comments: