// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Friday 18 April 2014

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND // What I Got For My 17th Birthday


Hey boo 

*Strap in this is a long post* 

So Last Sunday, April 13th, 2014, I turned SEVENTEEN! 
It's so crazy that I am already 17 years old, I remember my first day of junior kindergarten like it was yesterday and the awkward times of middle school! Where did the time go? Time really does fly! :O Anyway, enough of the nostalgia, lets get into the b-day details haul!

WHAT I DID

So Friday night I had dinner with my mom, aunt, and grandma, where I got some gifts from them. I was blown away and got way more than I expected and I'm so thankful that they are my fam!

Than on Saturday I headed downtown to this awesome bowling restaurant called "The Ballroom" with my two friends sam & cleo and my momma! We bowled for 2 hours and ate AMAZING food, then went for cupcakes at the "Cupcake Shoppe" downtown as well.
Such an amazing chill way to spend my first day of being 17.

*insert pics here* 





WHAT I GOT 


So above you can see a little overview of everything, but just to give you an in depth view of everything I'm gonna do separate pictures of 5 categories. Those categories are, clothes, shoes, make up, body products, and lastly gift cards.

MAKE UP






So the day before my birthday, my mom treated me with a trip to the MAC counter & the next day my friend Cleo surprised me with a little Stila treat. This is what I got... 

MAC
Pro Longwear Concealer - NC45 
Sheertone Shimmer Blush - Springsheen
MAC Lip Pencil - Soar 

Stila 
Pretty Pick-Me-Ups Lip & Cheek Set - Guave Lip Glaze & Peony Convertible Colour 

Clothes 






My aunt was lucky enough to go to the 2014 Oscars (where the famous Ellen selfie was taken) and was nice enough to give me one of the official Oscar hoodies! Not only is it a fricken cool hoodie, but it is cute and it is such good quality! What a score, I will cherish it forever. 

This week my friend Sam gave me some money as a gift and I knew exactly what I wanted to get with it, new boyfriend jeans! I picked these ones up at Forever 21. I had been eyeing them for a week or so and I was so happy that I got them.

SHOES



Nike Air Force 1 Mid 
This is probably my favourite gift that I got for this birthday. Although I don't want to rank my gifts, I've wanted these shoes for AGES now and I'm glad to make them part of my little shoe family. I will be doing a separate review on these so stay tuned for that.

Body Products 



I love getting body products as gifts, because they are things that you usually don't go out of the way to buy for yourself.
The coconut body butter is an all time favourite, not only from the body shop but in life. I've gone through 2 tubs just since January and that says something because I never finish anything. The other two products are newbies that I'm excited to add to my daily routine. 

Body Shop Hand Cream - Wild Rose
Body Shop Body Butter - Coconut 
Body Shop Lip Treatment - Aloe Vera 

Gift Cards 


Lastly, I received some gift cards, which I personally love. I know people don't like giving gift cards because they seem impersonal, but I'll happily receive a gift card for any occasion. 
The range of gift cards I got this year is amazing it covers all things I could ever want (clothes, makeup, and food). I also got money, but of course I won't photograph that. But look forward for some spring fashion and beauty hauls in the future.
It will come when I finally have time to shop, I have been so busy!

Well, if you have read this far you are pretty cool and I like you! If you enjoyed it, please follow me on bloglovin to keep updated on all my posts!

Kisses for you all.





No comments:

Post a Comment