// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Easter Haul // LUSH


Hey Cuties

Happy belated Easter to all of you who celebrate... I know some of you might have been celebrating 420 ;). 

It's a yearly tradition that my mom does an easter egg around the house on Easter Sunday morning. Up until this year it would be an array of different chocolates and candies, but this year she added an extra sweet surprise... LUSH PRODUCTS! I was so surprised and happy and she made me promise to do a blog post about them so here it is!

WHAT I GOT 





Ahh just looking at all these things get me excited about how good I'm going to smell LOL. So 6 of the things came in the creepy yet cute bunny head and the two big easter eggs came separately.




1. Bunch Of Carrots - Reuseable Bubble Bar 
*lemon, blackcurrant & bergamot scented 
*gives you bubbly baths
*key ingredient: buchu oil 
*good for SEVEN baths each 

2. Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb
*drop into the bath, watch the bomb fizz and enjoy the sweet scent 
*sweet vanilla scent 
*leaves skin feeling soft 

3. Green FUN 
*zesty lemon & lime scent
*can be used as body wash or shampoo
*only takes a small bit to lather up 
*can be used for bubble baths 

4. Bunny Bubble Bar x2
*sweet candy scent 
*contains shea butter and coconut oil, that leaves the skin feeling soft

5. Honey I washed the kids soap (MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE)
*sweet caramel, toffee & honey scented 
*best selling & award winning 
*Sore, sensitive skin will benefit from softening honey water and aloe.
 *Real Canadian honey and beeswax in every batch (shoutout to my fellow canadians)




Lastly, I got the immaculate exception in both colours, even though they each have the same scent. These are fricken cool because you can split them in half and inside is another bath bomb; so it's a 3 in one!

Overall, I'm very excited to use all of them and I'm happy my mom thought outside the box and did this along with candy. LOVE HER!

BTW, I'm pretty sure if you pop over to lush asap, you can get the out of season easter stuff on sale! 

If you liked what you have seen today, be sure to follow me on bloglovin to stay updated on all my new posts coming up. 

Instagram: Sierrldw
Twitter: Sierraldw

Kisses for you all





No comments:

Post a Comment