// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Monthly Music Picks // April


Hey Cuties 

So Starting now every month I will be putting out a list of songs, albums and a playlist of songs that I have been obsessed with for the past month.

Quick note I love all types of music, I have been exposed to all types of music growing up. But my favourite genres or hip-hop & r&b. 

I wish I could make music, but i'll have to stick to listening to my favourites instead. 

April Tunes

Albums 

Oxymoron- Schoolboy Q

This album is so rad in my opinion. It's one of the few albums that I have listened to from beginning to end multiple times, which is rare for me. I has sick beats all through the songs as well as some sweet melodies to chill out too.

Album Favs
Gravy
Fuck LA
Break The Bank
The Purge
Prescription-Oxymoron

9/10

Owl Pharaoh - Travi$ Scott
I owe this recommendation to my dad, got to admit he knows about his hip-hop sometimes. Travis is signed with Kanye West's music label GOOD music & T.I's label Grand Hustle. I think that's one of the main reason's I like it so much because it has a Kanye & T.I vibe; and Kanye and T.I have been my favourite artists since as long as I can remember. So there is no wonder that Travis has slipped into my most listened to list on my iTunes.
I highly recommend this to anybody, even if you don't tend to listen to rap or hip-hop I think you will find something to like. Try the song hell of a night if you're a new listener. 

Album Favs 
Blocka La Flame
Uptown
 Bandz
MIA
Drive

8/10 

Graduation- Kanye West
This is the definition of an oldie but a goodie! I am probably bias when I say I think every Kanye album is good, but I truly think they all bring something good to the music game. This album has more of Kanye's feel good songs, but I like it when getting ready in the morning or walking to school because its such pump up music. Also some of the songs (Can't Tell Me Nothing & Good Life) bring me back memories to December when I saw him preform at his Toronto Yeezus show #perfect. 

Album Faves 
Can't Tell Me Nothing (FAV)
Champion 
Drunk And Hot Girls 
Good Life 

PLAYLIST 


SONG LIST

1. Hell of a Night - Travi$ Scott 
2. Can't Tell Me Nothing - Kanye West
3. There He Go - Schoolboy Q
4. Champion- Kanye West 
5. Ruff Ryders Anthem - DMX 
6. Loyal- Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne & Tyga 
7. 2 On - Tinashe
8. Fuck LA- Schoolboy Q 
9. Uptown - Travi$ Scott ft. A$AP Ferg
10. Drunk In Love (Remix) - The Weeknd 
11.Man of The Year - Schoolboy Q 
12. Drunk In Love (Remix) - Kanye West
13. Fancy - Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX
14. OG Bobby Johnson - Que 

That's all for now guys, be sure to let me now what you think of the mix and comment what your favourite music artists and songs are i'll be happy to read them!

Be sure to follow me on bloglovin to be updated on all of my posts and be sure to all of my social media links below

Instagram: Sierraldw
Twitter: Sierraldw
8tracks: yungapparel
Tumblr: yungrebels.tumblr.com

Kisses for you all



No comments:

Post a Comment