// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Monday 19 May 2014

HUGE HAUL // Topshop, Zara, Forever 21 + More //


Hey there beauties!

So this week I got paid and you know what that means, shopping spree! It is also a long weekend so I had the chance to go to all of my favourite shops in the city!
Some of these things have been on my wishlist and some things I saw for the first time and loved! 
Let's take a look at everything, shall we? 


JEANS


We all know about my obsession with baggy, light wash blue jeans; so its only normal that I would have these beauties in my haul. 

The first pair from forever 21 I have been on the hunt for a pair in my size! The sizes they had online were too big and for weeks I could find any in the stores, so as soon as I found one pair in my size I bought them on the spot. They are called the favourite destroyed boyfriend jeans. 



The Zara jeans were a special treat from my mom and I love love LOVE them. They have the coolest distressing on them and are so soft! 



CUTE SOCKS



I bought these super cute socks from Topshop to pair with my jellies in the summer and I am so excited to style them. I'm always looking for that extra special something to an outfit and I think these will do just that. Plus, i always need socks i'm forever losing them, but i'll make sure that doesn't happen to these. 

ADIDAS TEES



These tees have been on my wishlist for a while now. I already have ideas in my head on how I would style them; maybe with a cute plaid skirt or some vintage cut off denim shorts. I got them in a medium because I always want my tees to be a bit oversized so i can tie the end in a little knot to give it a cropped 90s feel.

TOPSHOP TOPS





So the first two tanks (the grey and white) I got on a deal, so I ended up paying only 16$ for both of them! WHATTA DEAL. I initially was after the cropped grey tank and then I saw the promotion deal I picked up the flowy ribbed tank.
Then, as a bit of a spontaneous buy I saw the floral tank! I have this style of tank in grey and white and I love them, so in an attempt to add some color to my wardrobe I decided to get it in this pretty print. 

FOREVER 21 TOPS



I have a weird obsession with a boho / festival clothes, so of course I had to buy these as soon as I say them in forever 21. Let me just say these tops are so flattering! They are made of a stiff material and zip up, so it just makes you look so good #perf. 



No surprise here, More halter tops! I have the original halters from F21 in both black and white so when I saw they came out with these I had to pick them up. I like them because the halter stings are right in the middle, giving it a tube top look and it has a cute scrunched detail in the middle. 

LIPSTICKS



So I LOVE these wet and wild lipsticks. The formula is amazing and the price is even better, so when I saw my local drugtore restocked the wet and wild section I picked some up! For these 4 lipsticks it was only 10$! 

Colours from left to right: Dollhouse Pink, Red Velvet, Rose Bud, Just Peachy.

If you made it this far, congrats you're now my best friend. 


That's it for now babes.

If you liked this post, be sure to follow me on bloglovin to stay updated on all of my future posts!


Also if you have time check out my other social media:

Instagramsierraldw
Twitter: sierraldw
Tumblr: yungrebels.tumblr.com
8tracks: yungapparel 
bloglovinyungapparel

Until next time
Stay cute
Kisses for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment