// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Saturday 31 May 2014

//OOTD// Shorty // The Yung Summer Series //


Hello everybody!

So today I bring you the second installment of my summer series "The Yung Summer Series". I was debating whether or not to consider this a piece of my summer series, but I went with a yes because this is the first time I have worn shorts this summer season so why not add it. Makes Sense.

Today was a really casual day I headed over to a friends house to do a film project, so I wanted to stay chill and comfy because I knew it was going to be a loooong day and it was! But I was fine in this outfit so holla.

Let's take a look at the outfit and the details.

























THE DETAILS

T-Shirt - Adidas (Picked it up at footlocker)
Shorts: Forever 21
Flannel: Urban Outfitters 
Shoes: Air Force Ones

Before I add my social media plug, I just want to announce that my best friend has started her own blog, be sure to check it out here. I also have it linked in my side bar!


That's it for now babes! 

Now that you have read my lastest post go soak up some sun and warm weather.

If you liked this post, be sure to follow me on bloglovin to stay updated on all of my future posts!


Also if you have time check out my other social media:

Instagramsierraldw

Twitter: sierraldw

Tumblr: yungrebels.tumblr.com

8tracks: yungapparel 

bloglovinyungapparel

Until next time
Stay cute
Kisses for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment