// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Monday 26 May 2014

OOTD // It's Summer Time Baby //




Hey there babes!
The weather is so perfect, I am feeling so happy and energetic because of the warm weather. All I wanna do is be outside and explore. My mood is at a complete bliss. I hope the weather is just as nice where ever you are reading this from. 
Anyway, today me and my friend found a cute little spot to take some blog pics and I am so happy with how they turned out! They capture the amazing weather perfectly.
Enjoy!























I love extra distressed boyfriend jeans for the summer because they are so flowy and comfy, plus they suit my dress code for work without being too stuffy. 
I paired this along with my fav type of top right now, that being boho type crop tops. All of the sudden I'm in mad love with a bohemian feel to my outfits. 
I tied a flannel around my waist because, duh, of course, when do I not wear a flannel, I need a new staple item soon but for now the flannel love is strong and real.
I decided to do something a bit weird for the shoes by pairing on trend jellies with some cool graphic print socks, and it really went over so well with many people, even strangers came up to me to ask about them when I was strutting though the mall. 
It's always cool to wear something out of your typical wear or comfort zone. PUSH THOSE FASHION BOUNDARIES! 

THE DETAILS 

Top: Forever 21
Flannel: Garage
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Missguided 
Socks: Topshop
Belt: Vintage

That's it for now babes! 

Now that you have read my lastest post go soak up some sun and warm weather.

If you liked this post, be sure to follow me on bloglovin to stay updated on all of my future posts!


Also if you have time check out my other social media:

Instagramsierraldw
Twitter: sierraldw
Tumblr: yungrebels.tumblr.com
8tracks: yungapparel 
bloglovinyungapparel

Until next time
Stay cute
Kisses for you all.



































No comments:

Post a Comment