// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Thursday 29 May 2014

OOTD // Take Me To The Tropics //




Hey, my summer bombshells!

So today the weather was yet again perfect and I could not be happier (until I'm on my trip to Jamaica, look forward to some vacation themed posts babes.) 

Anyway, today my amazing friend Cleo was nice enough to take some perfect pictures on this beautiful day, where I actually wore some colour and LOVED IT! 

Lets get right into the pics!

























THE DETAILS

Tank Top: Topshop
High Waisted Jeans: Urban Outfitters 
Shoes: Air Force Ones 

I had some much fun taking these pics today in a new location in the fab weather with a good friend!


That's it for now babes! 

Now that you have read my lastest post go soak up some sun and warm weather.

If you liked this post, be sure to follow me on bloglovin to stay updated on all of my future posts!


Also if you have time check out my other social media:

Instagramsierraldw

Twitter: sierraldw

Tumblr: yungrebels.tumblr.com

8tracks: yungapparel 

bloglovinyungapparel

Until next time
Stay cute
Kisses for you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment