// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Sunday 28 September 2014

Styling // Sports Hats // Collab w/ Fanatics


Hey guys!
So this post is very exciting, I got the oppourtunity to eork with Fanatics which is an online shop that has all the sports fan merch you could ever dream of, and they asked me to style a MLB hat to celebrate the upcoming baseball playoff season. 

So I came up with 3 outfits using the New York Yankees' 47 Brand Franchise adjustable in the blue and white. I chose this one because I love the look it gives any outfit with the colour scheme, and also my dad has worn the fitted version of these since I was little. 

So without further ado, lets get into the outfits I put together!

OUTFIT #1: The Blazer Combo









THE DETAILS 

Blazer: Forever 21

Top: Aritzia 

Pants: Forever 21

Boots: Forever 21

OUTFIT #2: The White Button Up Combo









THE DETAILS

Top: Brandy Melville

Jeans: Forever 21

Boots: Topshop

OUTFIT #3: The Bomber Combo








THE DETAILS

Top: American Apparel

Bomber: Topshop

Jeans: American Apparel

Boots: Forever 21

So that's it for now guys, remember if you are in need of any sports wear to rep your home team to the fullest check out fanatics. Also if you're a fashion blogger or blogger in general make a ootd or a styling post and tag me to give me idea's and inspo for styling sports hats even futher


Thanks for reading everybody <3.











No comments:

Post a Comment