// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Beauty Haul // Illamasqua, Too Faced, Mac + More // #cakeshopping

Hey baes.

So over the past few weeks I have picked up some new makeup. It added up quickly, so I decided to make a blogpost showing everything I got as well as mini reviews.







My favourite thing out of everything is this bronzer! This is because it is the best bronzer that I have ever used. I mainly just use bronzer to contour, I only use bronzer to bronze in the depths of winter when my summer glow is long gone. But this one is the most perfect colour to grace the bronzer world. I used a stiff rectangular shaped brush to contour and a large puffy brush to warm up my complexion. Best of all... IT SMELLS LIKE PURE CHOCOLATE.
Go buy it.
Thank me later.

LASHES





Now this little mascara duo is a little different. This set comes with a regular standard mascara and a lash tube filled with little fibres. You first apply 1 coat of mascara, then when the mascara is still wet, apply a coat of the fibres to the lashes. Lastly add one more coat of mascara to seal the fibres. The fibers add more length and volume to your lash, more than a mascara could provide on its own. Perfect for those who don't like false lashes, but want the same effect.

BROWS





This is a product that everyone has and uses, and if you don't, you have heard about it. It's the Anastasia DIPBROW Pomade (shade ebony). This stuff is the perfect brow product because you can achieve a subtle brow looks or a dramatic one depending on the application. It has the most perfect smooth consistency that will get you hooked from day one. I love this over the brow wiz for me, just because it cuts the time of doing your brows in half. I hope to try more Anastasia products in the future. 

BRUSHES




I have a makeup brush addiction, I want every single brush that is on the market. The pink one is the Real Techniques Setting Brush.This brush has saved me when it comes to setting my under eye highlight. I hate a face full of powder, so this brush is small and picks up the perfect amount of powder so it's almost impossible to look cakey.

The blue one is a no name one I picked up from an asian wholesale store, but you can find them all over ebay. This one is perfect for that undereye concealer.

BLUSH & HIGHLIGHTER 



This blush is a cult favourite in the beauty blogger world, it's Milani Baked Blush in the shade Luminoso. The picture doesn't do it justice. It is the perfect bronzy, peach blush. It makes you look like you are glowing and have spent a week in the Caribbean sun. It's almost embarrassing how much I've used this in the short time that I had it. But I won't stop, it's perfect.


This highlighter has been featured on my blog before, but I had to rebuy it because my firts one shattered. It's an exact dupe for the Nars Albatross blush. I have both but I like this one a bit more because it's more creamy. You can pick this up at The Face Shop for $7.

CONCEALER 



I bought this because I had heard amazing this about it, but honestly it didn't do justice for me. It has decent coverage and makes you look nice and highlighted. But the downfall is that is hardly has any product in it. I used it up in about 2 weeks, and I didn't even use to much of it per time I used it. So I won't be repurchasing this again, but I still love L'oreal. For a drugstore brand they have other amazing products.

LIPS




Recently I was browsing sephora online and I saw this colour (Honey Berry by Bite Beauty) and knew I needed it, so I got it. It has a beutiful satin finish and it is the perfect nude for anyone that has a tan.



This is one of the best lip liners I have ever used, and that's a lot to say because I have tried a million lip liners. This one is so creamy and it has so much product in it. Many lip liners I get are so short and this one is surprisingly long. It is a nice matter neutral pinky brown tone. I love it as a base for other lipsticks or on its own.



Since my lipliner collection is growing hella quickly, I decided to just let it happen and pick up any one I like and am drawn too. This is Soft Brown by Nyx and the colour is exactly as it sounds.


So I picked some lipsticks as well, because you can't just have lip liners. So from left to right we have: Spirt by Mac which is pinky nude that has a satin finish, 104 by Rimmel & Kate Moss which is a muted pink (BEST DRUGSTORE LIPSTICK), and lastly Smoked Purple by Mac, which is a deep purple in a matte finish (perf for fall).

NAILS 


This nail polish (China Glaze in That's Shore Bright) was my go to summer nail polish all summer. I wore 3 weeks straight and never got tired of it. It has a matter finish, but I just add a top coat if I want a shiny glossy finish.


If you're into deep colours for fall you will love this one (Vice by Illamasqua). Not only is the colour amazing the consistency is flawless, these are some of the best nail polishes on the market.

EYESHADOWS






Lastly I picked up some eyeshadows from Illamasqua (went a bit Illamasqua crazy). The colors from left to right are Justify, Tango, and Succumb. I think this is the perfect mix of a highlight colour, and crease/transistion colour and a fun shimmer colour.

Wow, we made it to the end. If you enjoyed this post be sure to follow me on bloglovin' and my other social media sites alllll listed on the side bar.

Also let me know which one of these products you wanna try most!

Bye Baes.








No comments:

Post a Comment