// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Sunday 7 September 2014

New York City Trip // Yung Life //


So in the past few days I have conquered the concrete jungle aka NYC!

It was amazing, the city makes my city (Toronto) look tiny and irrelevant. 

The beauty of the city itself makes me want to go back and live there and live there with my future boyfriend and our pet fish.

Even though we covered sooo much ground while we were there, there is miles and miles of things I want to see. 

So I will be back sooner than later. But until then I will look at all the pictures that I have taken and dream and save up for my next trip.

Let's get into the pics of the trip.

// View of NYC from the Plane //

// Grand Central Station //








// Walking Downtown // 



*Found My Parents*












// The New York Public Library // 




 //Rockerfeller Center// 

 




// The ONE UN Hotel / Our Room //







*Quick ootd*
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Air Force Ones
Socks: Topshop
Top: Brandy Meville Tank
Backpack: Forever 21

// Times Square //




 // St. John the Divine Church //


// Central Park //





//Flight Home// 




So if those pictures don't make you want to visit New York City... You are crazy.

I love NYC and I will be going there again soon.

Stayed Tuned for my NYC, shopping haul!!! It should be out in the next 2 days.

Thanks For Stopping By.

























1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures. I would love to visit NYC once, but it's so far away from Europe :(
    X Emma -herimagination

    ReplyDelete