// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Thursday 14 August 2014

OOTD // Styling Air Max 90s Pt. 1 //


Hey there.
More #OOTDs coming at you/ me and my friends like taking pics of each other.

I bought these pants on a whim, they were less than 20$, so like I couldn't go on in life without them ;).

They are different than your average joe jeans, and because I like to stand out, I took the challenge of styling them and this is what I came up with.














#behindtheselfie #basic

That's all I have for you today guys, but I have another OOTD waiting in my computer to be presented to your pretty faces. 

If you are diggin' my blog be sure to follow me on bloglovin, so you can see every time I post something and you can finally be a bae



No comments:

Post a Comment