// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Saturday 9 August 2014

OOTD // Off The Grid // Styling Heeled Boots


Hey guys!
So yesterday was my day off from work. I decided to hit up downtown for shopping with my friend and after, decided to sneak a photo taking session in the day. 

I was feeling this outfit all day, it look so effortlessly chic because of the grid shirt and my beautiful new boots. The boots turned heads all day. Yet I was comfortable in it all day, and it was perfect for the summer weather. 

Let's get into the pictures.














THE DETAILS 

Grid Shirt: Forever 21
Tank: Brandy Melville 
Shorts: Levi's 
Boots: Topshop 
Necklace: Forever 21


That's it for now dolls.

If you liked this post, be sure to follow me on bloglovin to stay updated on all of my future posts!


Also if you have time check out my other social media:

Instagramsierraldw

Twitter: sierraldw

Tumblr: yungrebels.tumblr.com

8tracks: yungapparel 

bloglovinyungapparel

Until next time
Stay cute
Kisses for you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment