// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Friday 1 August 2014

Mid Summer Haul // Topshop, Nike, Zara + Plus More


Hey guys, what's poppin?
So i have been lacking with the blog, but I have a good reason... I'm a working woman. So due to that, I can shop. Shopping is the reason I am living on this planet.

I'm already getting hyped for fall fashion, because fall is my prime and the Toronto summer weather is nothing special, it's actually pretty dull and boring, so I don't care for it. It's not Jamaica weather yo. So I have been collecting some pieces that I will wear when fall comes through. 

So without further due lets see what I spent my money on. 






SHOES 

First things first, my favorite things to buy shoes. My shoe game is strong I can't even lie, and these 2 pairs of shoes have made it even stronger.




These boots are everything to me right now. These were a gift from my mom and I am so happy I got them. They make me so tall and my legs look banging in them. Everytime I wear them, they turn heads and get compliments. They fit small, so if you purchase them remember to size up.

Boots: Topshop







I am a bit of a sneaker head, so these shoes have been on my cop list for a while. Now that I have my holy grail shoes I feel a bit accomplished in life. To me these shoes look like art and I cannot get enough of them. They aren't for everyone (just for everyone with good taste). 

Sneakers: Nike Air Max 90s 

CLOTHING 

When I go shopping, it never fails that I come home with a large amount of cropped, slinky tank tops. One of my closet staples. Here is the bunch I picked this time.








THE DETAILS

Striped Tank: Brandy Melville
Peplum Tank: Topshop
Ribbed Tank: Brandy Melville


So I have an obsession with denim, I wear some form of it basically everyday #CANADIAN. I have always been attracted to Topshop denim jeans (yes, attracted), because they have classic denim and awesome denim jeans like boyfriend and mom jeans. 
So I decided to pick up this pair which is the Topshop Moto Jamie jeans.  These make your butt look cute which is never a complaint and they are comfy. I mean, if you aren't interested in them knowing that I really don't know. I loved them so much that, the next day I ordered the same ones but in black online. 





Jeans: Topshop "Jaime" Jean

My favourite item of clothing is flannels. There are a couple different ways to wear them, and so many different colour combos to find almost anywhere.I picked up three recently. The middle being my favourite, because it has a corduroy collar, making it different from each of my other flannels.


THE DETAILS (FROM LEFT TO RIGHT)

Red Flannel: Forever 21
Green Flannel: Forever 21 (Mens Section)
Grey Flannel: Vintage 

MAKEUP

If you know me, you know that when I first fall in love with a product or clothing piece I buy it in excess (which is a bad habit for my bank account). So currently my  obsession is lipliners. Can't even lie, the Kylie Jenner lip craze got me into lipliners. I love how matte they are on your lip when applied, and how longlasting. With lipliner you can also change your lip shape, I love to make a prominent cupids bow with a liner in a similar tone to my natural lip colour. If you haven't tried Bite Beauty's lip products you are missing out, I reccomend you ingnore the price just this once and splurge on the Matte lip pencil. These NYX lip pencils are a go to product for and they are easy on the wallet. These two are actually MAC dupes. NYX "Mauve" is a dupe for MAC's Whirl lipliner and NYX "Ever" is a duep for MAC's "Soar" lipliner



THE DETAILS (TOP TO BOTTOM)

Bite Beauty Contour Lip Liner in Carbernet 
Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Glace 
NYX Lip Liner in Ever
NYX Lip Liner in Mauve 


OTHER

I rarely carry a purse, I much rather carry a backpack. They are hands free and I think they can be cute. I have been carrying the same one from Forever 21 for a year as a purse, school bag, and carry on. So I decided I was in need of a bag switch up. This one is also from Forever 21. I was hopeing to use this for a school bag, but now looking at it, it was smaller than I hoped when I ordered it. So for now its used as a daily purse, when school rolls around I may have to look into something else.



Backpack: Forever 21

This phone case purchase has no reason behind it, I just saw it an bought it. It reminded me of a phone case you see fashion bloggers having.


Case: H&M

A while ago I picked up a random Zara perfume and I fell in love. When I ran out of it I missed having the scent and was wanting to repurchase it. When I went back I saw that the redid the packaging to this cute vintage looking bottle. This scent comes on two versions, one bottle is yellow one is pink. The yellow is more warm in scent and the pink is more sweet. 




That's it for this haul. I have done more shopping while I was working on this post, so by next week there should be another haul, as well as ootd's and some monthly favourites.

If you liked this post, be sure to follow me on bloglovin to stay updated on all of my future posts!


Also if you have time check out my other social media:

Instagramsierraldw

Twitter: sierraldw

Tumblr: yungrebels.tumblr.com

8tracks: yungapparel 

bloglovinyungapparel

Until next time
Stay cute
Kisses for you all.


2 comments:

  1. Girl I love your style.
    You make me want to go out and spend all my money, while I need to save up!
    Xx Emma- herimagination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks gal! I have a spending problem that I need to get under control ;).
      I keep up with all you blogs posts and love them!
      Thanks for your comment

      Delete