// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Thursday 26 June 2014

OOTD // Sunny Days In Jamaica // The Yung Summer Series


It is a flaw free day in Jamaica once again, and I am back once again with my outfit of the day. I have loved taking these here, they are gonna be amazing to look back on, and they bring something different to my blog. 

This is my favorite outfit that I have worn so far on the vacation, but saying that it is only my second full day here. I am in love with the knit crop top and could never find a proper way to wear it at home, and this bikini top is my fav of the season. 

I don't have time to write too much today., so lets get into the flossy pics.






















The Details 

Knit Top/ Bralet: Brandy Melville 

Bikini Top: Ardene 

Shorts: Forever 21

Shoes: Juju Jellies 

Sunglasses: Forever 21 

No comments:

Post a Comment