// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Friday 27 June 2014

OOTD // Mesh & Neon /// The Yung Summer Series


Round 3 of Jamaica outfit of the days! So since today was so hot, the camera lens fogged up, so some of the pictures look a bit blurry, but bare with me, I'll make sure it's okay for tomorrow's outfit of the day. 

Let's take a look at today's outfit. 








THE DETAILS

Mesh Top: Sirens 

Bikini Top: Garage 

Shorts: Urban Outfitters

Sunglasses: Vintage



That's it for now babes! 


If you liked this post, be sure to follow me on bloglovin to stay updated on all of my future posts!


Also if you have time check out my other social media:

Instagramsierraldw

Twitter: sierraldw

Tumblr: yungrebels.tumblr.com

8tracks: yungapparel 

bloglovinyungapparel

Until next time
Stay cute
Kisses for you all.





No comments:

Post a Comment