// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Friday 20 June 2014

OOTD// Blue Jean Baby // The Yung Summer Series


AHHHH HI BABES!
So school is out and I am going to Jamaica in 4 days, and nothing can kill my vibe!

Today was the day after my last exam, so I thought it would be perfect to shoot a ootd because my blog had been neglected recently due to school. Also, I got to spend some time in the amazing weather! Tomorrow is the Official first day of summer, so this is my favourite time of the year.

Lastly, I wasn't sure if I should put this into my summer series category, but because it does show my summer clothing (white and light blue) I decided to throw it into the series. Why not, right?

Alright, lets get into the photos!
























So I have been loving white for the summer recently. I wore a lot of black in the winter and fall and decided I needed to scale back on the black (but black clothes still rule my closet). But currently white has my heart. I love white shoes, white tops, and white accessories and I find it looks really clean and minimalist and pretty paired with light blue denim. So I have been gravitating to the "Canadian tuxedo look" with a thin white tank lately and I love it. Pair it with some silver jewelry and you have a simple, fresh, clean looking outfit.

THE DETAILS

Tank: Brandy Melville "Joanne Tank" (My current favourite, I bought I in three colours")

Shorts: Vintage

Denim Jacket: Vintage 

Necklaces: Forever 21 (charm on is thrifted)

Belt: H&M

Shoes: Shellys London: The Milligans 


That's it for now babes! 


If you liked this post, be sure to follow me on bloglovin to stay updated on all of my future posts!


Also if you have time check out my other social media:

Instagramsierraldw

Twitter: sierraldw

Tumblr: yungrebels.tumblr.com

8tracks: yungapparel 

bloglovinyungapparel

Until next time
Stay cute
Kisses for you all.





2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. White and light denim is a perfect combination for summer
    Emma - Herimagination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW thanks! <3 I'm glad you agree!
      I'm gonna check out your blog for sure.

      Delete